The Man Behind A House in the Hills

man behind the blog - a house in the hills

You know how some blogs just make you happy? That’s what Sarah’s blog does for me. Maybe it’s the gorgeous photography — always bright, cheerful, luminous. Actually, much like Sarah herself. I always love stopping by A House in the Hills for great natural living tips, beautiful recipes (that always encourage me to eat better and take care of myself), Sarah’s trademark, too-cool style, and also, for one of my favorite posts on a blog, ever. She’s mentioned her sweet husband Lou many times, and they’ve always seemed like two (extraordinarily talented) peas in a pod, so I couldn’t wait to hear what a photographer might have to say about blogging! Here’s Lou’s take:

YOUR NAME: Lou Mora

YOUR DAY JOB: advertising/editorial photographer

YOUR LADY’S BLOG: A House in the Hills

FAVORITE WEBSITES: Convoy, These Tings Take Time, High Snob

a house in the hills - lou mora

1. 7.31.13
    Nicole said:

SO glad you featured this guy! Not only does he sound like a sweetheart, but I’m so happy to have been turned onto Sarah’s amazing blog! Thanks!

2. 7.31.13
    Clara said:

Well if that doesn’t make you fall in love with him… I don’t know what does! I absolutely love Sarah’s blog and her man could not be sweeter.

3. 7.31.13
    Abby said:

Literally came straight from The House in the Hills to here – I just adore Sarah and her hubby seems so sweet!

4. 7.31.13
    Jessie said:

Love love love this series. There is a man sitting in the shadows (and secretly fawning over) of every kick-ass woman, and I love hearing their take on things!!

5. 7.31.13

I was just reading Sarah’s blog…it’s one of my faves!

6. 7.31.13

LOVE THIS! Thanks for the intro. XO

7. 7.31.13

The “favorite post” that you linked to is actually one that I’d read before (maybe you’ve mentioned it?), but every time I do, it gives me chills. I want to live my life like that old man!

8. 7.31.13

This is my all time favorite series- I LOVE how you can just tell the men are madly in love with their ladies. I love love ;)

9. 7.31.13

Love this! He sounds like a very supportive guy.

10. 7.31.13
    Kristin said:

I love Sarah’s blog and it’s so fun to learn more about her guy!

11. 7.31.13

thanks so much everyone for the kind words and biggest thanks of all to victoria for the great feature!

so good to see my husband in the spotlight, a house in the hills would only be half the blog it is without him!

thank you thank you victoria, you’re the best! xx

12. 8.1.13
    Phoebe said:

I love Sarah’s blog! I would wear 99% of her outfits, which I totally love.

13. 8.1.13

I love it! Too fun to see Lou on the other side of the lens after reading a House in the Hills since the beginning! :)

14. 8.1.13
    Myrna said:

I love Sarah and A House In the hills blog – she’s always so inspiring and not to mention her beautiful pictures. Power couple !!!

XX-Myrna

Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

15. 8.2.13
    Aileen said:

I love this – it’s so sweet!!

16. 8.9.13
    ame said:

aww, love the supportiveness. And I think this man needs some more sugar in his life.