The Man Behind Because It’s Awesome

mbtb - bia

Anyone that has been blogging for a while will tell you one of the best (if not the best part) of this whole crazy thing is the people you meet and the friendships you make. It’s definitely been true for me, and I am proud to count today’s blogger as not only an Internet friend, but a true in-real-life friend. So much so, that Tobe (of Because It’s Awesomename self explanatory) and I have been known to meet on Skype after work and drink together (that is, before she was expecting a little one…in fact, I found out about her pregnancy when we were having one of our happy hours and she said, “I’M DRINKING TEA!” and then gave me a big grin). She and her hubs Eric are two of a kind, and in the best way possible. They both attended our wedding last fall, and as if I needed further confirmation that Tobe was the kind of person I could be friends with, they both stayed until the very end, drinking margs and playing pool. And by the very end, I also mean like 2am. And then after that, I seem to recall they might have gone out somewhere. Those crazy kids!

Having met Eric, witnessed his awesomeness, as well as his mad billiards skills, I couldn’t wait to hear what he had to say about blogging…

because it's awesome blog mbtb

1. 6.26.13
    Rachelle said:

another great one, he sounds like a funny guy.

2. 6.26.13
    chelsie said:

he’s hilarious! i’m definitely going over and checking out ‘Because It’s Awesome’…

3. 6.26.13
    Meg said:

Love when guys are familiar with pinterest. ;)

4. 6.26.13
    ame said:

I love her, and now I love him too!

5. 6.26.13
    Ailee said:

I love that blog! And any man who makes a reference to Doogie Howser has to be pretty darn awesome.

6. 6.26.13

ahhh I just love these two. I have a feeling Eric and I would be good friends!

7. 6.26.13
    daisy said:

i srsly love this series! what a funny guy haha x

& Pretty Things

8. 6.26.13

Oh that Tobe! I heart her so much. Of course I knew Eric had to be pretty darn cool, but this solidifies it. :)

9. 6.26.13

Oh Tobe…she is so fabulous!!! And her guy is hilarious!!! They make an awesome team :)

10. 6.26.13

You guys are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. And thanks for your kind words, too, V! Eric and I love you long time. oxox

11. 6.27.13

Awwww. Smart, sweet and funny, just like Tobe!