If there’s one thing I’m definitely a girl about, it’s this: I am completely scared of snakes. But, my friend Kristiana introduced me to the jewelry company Chloe + Isabel, and when I was recently browsing around the site and spotted their pavÃ© snake ring, I found myself a sudden fan of serpents. A little more browsing, and I discovered a trend I fell in love with — lots of pieces inspired by nature, from adorable little hedgehogs and crabs, to stunning floral inspired statement necklaces and bracelets. There’s something so feminine and pretty about wearing a string of jeweled flowers around your neck, don’t you think?
And some good news for Monday morning: if you see something you love, right now Chloe + Isabel is offering 15% off orders of $125 or more, plus free shipping! Just use the code SUMMER15 (it’s good through tomorrow). I’m eyeing this beautiful coral cuff — so cool! Any pieces that catch your eye?
PS — the geek in me looked up scientific names for these pieces, based on what they reminded me of. Consider this your science lesson for the day.
In this post:
1. Multi Charm Garden Cuff, $98 | 2. Little Pinchers Crab Stud Earrings, $22
3. PavÃ¨ Hedgehog Ring, $48 | 4. Fox Wrap Ring, $38
5. PavÃ¨ Snake Ring, $28 | 6. Color Burst Collar Necklace, $68
7. Multi Charm Garden Statement Necklace, $168 | 8. Vintage Florets Chandelier Earrings, $52
9. Owl Stretch Ring, $28 | 10. Coral Branch Cuff, $68
11. Coral Clusters Double Drop Earrings, $58 | 12. Hothouse Blooms Statement Necklace, $118