One of my absolute favorite shops for unique home goods finds is High Street Market. Kelly’s shop began several years ago as an Etsy store (from which I purchased several dishes and baskets when we first moved in to our penultimate SF apartment), but has since grown into it’s own online storefront. She has an amazing eye — honestly, she finds the best pieces from scouring vintage and antique shops.
Since all of our apartment dramz that began a year ago, I hadn’t spent much time doing any online shopping for home decor items. Now, with a month to go until we’re finally settled, it’s all I can think about! I’ve been saving so many items from HSM and am praying that a few of them don’t get snatched up before we move in and I can figure out if we actually have a place for them. There are so many goodies though, I just had to share them with you guys…it was seriously hard to narrow this down to ten!
What’s your favorite source for home goods online?
In this Post:
1. Spencer Marble Side Table, $795 | 2. Boston Terrier Puppy Coin Bank, $125
3. Turtle Shell Brass Tray, $98 | 4. Modern Silver Wastebasket, $38
5. Hand Door Knocker, $48 | 6. Nickel Magazine Organizer, $195
7. Vintage Framed Map, $135 | 8. Horn Pencil Cup, $18
9. Ceramic Garden Stool, $145 | 10. Tall Brass Giraffe, $75