The Man Behind The Average Girl’s Guide

mbtb - tagg

Meet Adam, the man behind Alyson’s fun (and certainly not average) blog The Average Girl’s Guide. This adorable Florida based couple has been together for almost nine years, and met while they were in college (this is a story I can definitely relate to!). If you’re not already following along on TAGG, you’ll love Alyson’s mix of relatable fashion, beauty tips, DIYs, and my favorite, her Vent Sesh column. I’ve always gotten the sense that Adam was super supportive of all of Alyson’s endeavors, and his interview certainly didn’t prove me wrong! Here’s what he had to say about blogging…

mbtb-tagg

1. 6.12.13

Love this series. Lots of fun.

2. 6.12.13
    Kimberly said:

LOVED reading this post – Alyson is one of my favorite girls in the whole world and I’m so happy to see that she has someone equally as amazing supporting her!

3. 6.12.13
    Rachelle said:

it’s funny how I recognize so many blogs now, I found hers blog through a comment she left on mine and I love it. Yay! for a fellow Floridian blogger.

xo

4. 6.12.13
    Kayla said:

Ahh yay! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Alyson SOO much! She is the absolute best. She is the first person I contacted when I started my blog for help/advice and she was SO incredibly kind and helpful. LOVE YOU TO THE MOON Alyson!! MUAH! : )

Kayla

5. 6.12.13
    alyson said:

awwww, this is so fun to see! thanks so much for featuring my ultra supportive and amazing man, V! I love this so much. :)

alyson

• 6.12.13
      sarah said:

yay adam! :) cute post!

6. 6.12.13
    Rena said:

Thanks for introducing TAGG to me. I love it! In fact, this is one of several blogs I’m now following because of you. ;-)

7. 6.12.13

Yay for couples that met in college that end of together! I met my guy the first day of school and we are coming up on our five year anniversary.

Adam, you should totally start a personal finance blog! While my blog focuses on the same topics as your wife’s, I read personal finance blogs on the side and love all the innovative tips out there.

8. 6.12.13
    Paige said:

Adam forgot to mention that he’s also the photographer behind TAGG. Great pics Adam!

9. 6.12.13

I absolutely love this series, Victoria! I know my boyfriend has to put up with a lot of instagramming and writing and picture-taking and he is always such a trooper. It’s really fun to put the guys in the spotlight every once in a while. xo!

10. 6.12.13

Yay! I love Alyson and her blog…so I really enjoyed this introduction to her second half. Adam seems like such a supportive husband and the two of them make a gorgeous couple.

Love this series Victoria :)
    xo – Marion

11. 6.12.13
    Meg said:

I love his first thought wheh she started blogging!
    Too funny!

12. 6.12.13
    Alexa said:

Oh my gosh I love her and he is hilarious. Love what he said about hoping he can retire in his 30s! Haha!

13. 6.17.13
    Katie said:

I love this series. It is so nice to see the guys behind the blog come into the spotlight. I know I could not do it without the support of my husband.