1. A simple tank â Sitting in the sun for an afternoon makes me want to strip layers off but when the sun goes down, I’m always putting them back on â so I’d layer a tank under a cozy sweater (6).
2. Shopper â You need a chic bag to cart your extras around in, and also for any bottles you end up taking with you…
3. Boyfriend Jeans â I like to be comfortable when winery hopping. Wood bench? Sit on the grass? No problem in these jeans.
4. Rate That Wine Pad â This is a must! You have to keep track of the wines you like!
5. Hepcat Shades (in vintage stout) â You always need sunnies in Northern California!
7. Wedge sandals â With boyfriend jeans and a cozy sweater you have to get high with the shoes, a wedge is the perfect fit for a winery.