Next up is Grace from Stripes & Sequins, who’s sharing what she’d take with her to wine country!
I’ve never actually been to Napa, but have always dreamed of going. Someday, my boyfriend and I will make the trip! I grew up in a restaurant, with parents who love nothing more than a great bottle of wine. If I were headed to Napa I’d bring along an army of easy, practical pieces that go with everything…
1. A t-shirt dress that goes with everything. Dress it down or dress it up!
2. An easy camisole that works with everything (I am totally buying this in every color!)
3. I love the fit of this shrunken St. James Tee
4. The most perfect neutral heels – just throw them on with the boyfriend jeans or chinos to dress things up for night!
5. Pretty mix-matched letter studs
6. Easy, boyfriend jeans + khakis that you can wander around in during the day or dress up later at night for dinner
7. A classic fedora to shield the sun!