This morning I’m happy for Hitha to be sharing what she’d pack on a wine country getaway. Take it away, Hitha!
Of all the trips Iâve taken (and Iâve traveled a lot), I have yet to visit wine country â anywhere. Itâs a major crime for my vino-swigging self.
Despite never having sipped my way through the valleys of Napa and Sonoma, Iâve put an inordinate amount of time thinking about what Iâd pack for such an excursion. Breezy dresses, a classic hat, and shoes that can withstand the fields and terrain of northern California make up most of the list â with a few additional items, all featured above.
1. A perfectly draped t-shirt
2. A roomy bag (can be worn crossbody or in the nook of my elbow) to hold the essentials â a bottle of water and Advil, protein bars for a snack, my DSLR, and the unglamorous wallet/keys/phone necessities
3. Breezy silk pants that are both luxuriously stylish and comfortable
4. A Kindle, filled with both frivolous and serious books, is necessary for lazy days next to the pool
5. This glitzy bracelet that can be worn all day and night
6. Iâd ward off the eveningsâ chilly nights with this cozy scarf that offers a pop of color
7. A luxurious leather duffel to carry my belongings for the weekend
What would you pack for a getaway in wine country? Let me know, and be sure to stop by and visit me at Hitha On The Go.