1. I spotted this beautiful bottle of perfume while out running errands in Union Square a couple weeks ago. Hello, obsession. The entire La Collection PrivÃ©e is filled with unique, lovely scents that have great names that pay homage to the man who was once THE couturier to visit in Paris. Grand Bal smells of jasmine and is very sensuous. I couldn’t get enough!
2. I have no idea what I would ever do with scissors carved from bone, but all I know is I want them.
3. Canned email responses in Gmail. Will literally change your life.
4. All the ‘Babes!’ aside, I really enjoy watching The Rachel Zoe Project. Total fashion eye candy.
5. Yes, KÃ©rastase’s Elixir Ultime is about as far from natural as you can get. But when I had my hair cut last week, the stylist used it both before blowout and after, and I loved the results so much that I’m considering making it one of my first decidedly NON natural hair product purchases in a very, very long time.
6. A script font so pretty, I found myself wishing I had a project I was working on that could make use of it. And pretty affordable too, as far as great fonts go!