1. 3.4.13

Can’t wait for an update on the Korres primer!

2. 3.4.13
    Sarah said:

I love my Korres face lotion (it smells amazing!) so I’m interested to know how that primer is. Korres and Tarte are my two favorite lines at the moment.

3. 3.4.13

Diptyque makes the best fragrances. Looking forward to hearing more about the primer… I use a Smashbox one but should prob replace it with something green!

4. 3.4.13

Love Korres products, discovered them in NY many years ago, everything they make is great.

5. 3.4.13

Yum, I want that Diptyque perfume as well. I recently stopped in for a candle and was handled a bunch of samples of their soaps, body washes, and lotions and can’t wait to invest in more. Their lotions are particularly luxe.

6. 3.4.13

Please let us know about the primer, the ‘broke me out’ comments put me off!

• 3.4.13
      vmacandcheese said:

I think it’s because a lot of primers are filled with silicones and other junk that don’t let your skin breathe. I’ve had the same issue in the past! Hoping this one, since it’s primarily natural, will be better. Promise to keep you all posted!

7. 3.4.13
    Alyssa said:

I’ve never tried any of the Diptyque fragrances. Now I’m intrigued!

8. 3.4.13
    Natalie said:

I can’t wait to hear if you like that primer! I used to use a Lancome primer back in the day, but when it ran out I never really got around to buying another and haven’t used anything since! I do miss that silky smooth feeling, though, and the price tag on the Korres one isn’t too bad!

Natalie
    Name’s Not Ashley

9. 3.4.13
    brighton said:

need to try that anti aging magic!

10. 3.4.13

You’re going to LOVE the Korres primer! I got the one you pictured, and it’s fantastic. It just feels really nice and light, unlike the sticky silicone based primers.

11. 3.4.13
    TheNOW said:

Ok Now I’m really curious about this primer!!! And I love anything Diptyque so I’ll have to smell this! xoxo

12. 3.5.13

I’m actually in the market for a primer, so this post/review of sorts came at a great time! I’ll have to check out Korres! Thanks, girlfriend. :)