The Man Behind A Creative Day

eileen - a creative day | via vmac+cheese

What happens when an engineer marries an architect-turned-interior designer?

A) Their house ends up beautifully decorated, with lots of DIY projects

B) They’re able to do things like build a professional painting booth at their home

C) They argue only about how best to build a handmade headboard

D) All of the above

If you guessed D, then you can totally imagine the creative/analytical dynamic between Eileen and her husband Luke! Eileen is the blogger behind A Creative Day, a space filled with fantastic DIYs (don’t miss this one, this one, and this one). Her blog truly lives up to the name, so if you aren’t following along, be sure to pop over and pay her a visit! And read on to learn more about an engineer’s perspective on blogging:

a creative day mbtb | via vmac+cheese

1. 1.30.13
    Eileen said:

Victoria thanks so much for having us! This is one of my favorite blogging series and we were thrilled to be a part :-)

xoxo
    eileen

2. 1.30.13

What a sweet blog series! I can’t wait to read more….

3. 1.30.13

Woohoo! This is by far my fave series and I love getting introduced to new bloggers. Thanks for the intro to her and I am loving her DIYS.

4. 1.30.13
    Meghan said:

This is such a sweet series ! love it.

5. 1.30.13

Okay Luke is like the cutest thing ever describing his wife! They seem like a match made in DIY heaven! I love how his answers are so honest! I have to check out her blog! =)

6. 1.30.13
    Alyssa said:

These have to be one of my favorite features on your blog. I love a) learning about new bloggers and b) hearing all of the sweet comments from the guys!

7. 1.30.13
    Chelsea said:

You can really tell how proud he is of her, and it is so sweet. I think this is a great way to discover new-to-me blogs and connect! xo

8. 1.30.13

this is so sweet! a great couple and truly lucky lady to have such an adoring & supportive hubby!

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

9. 1.30.13

haha! We have very similar menfolk. They sound cute together!

10. 1.30.13

I love that you featured Eileen! She is one of my faves and I totally love getting to hear the hubby’s side!

11. 1.30.13
    daisy said:

they are just the cutest! love eileen’s blog, and yours as well! x

& Pretty Things

12. 1.30.13
    Marisa said:

I LOVE this series, it brings all these women into a whole new light we never would have seen otherwise. Thank you!

13. 1.30.13
    Katy said:

Yay, Luke!

One of my favorite brother-in-laws. :-)

14. 1.30.13
    Maddy said:

looks awesome, will have to check it out

15. 1.30.13

aww, how sweet is that! what an awesome duo. i just love this series:)