The Man Behind Fashion Truffles

viviana man behind the blog | via vmac+cheese

Is it weird that I was a little excited to learn more about today’s Man Behind the Blog? I’ve loved getting to know Viviana over the last year and change — she’s an accounting whiz who has a great sense of style to boot! Like me, Viviana often mentions Kenny throughout her blog, and even includes the occasional snapshot or two, but it was fun to read through his responses and get a better sense of the person she’s so obviously smitten with (how cute are they, seriously?). Note to self: ask Viviana about her apparent disdain of Will Ferrell. Also noted: Never mention to Kenny that Joe is a die hard Cleveland Browns fan.

man behind the blog - fashion truffles | via vmac+cheese

1. 1.16.13
    Hitha said:

1) I love this feature
    2) How cute are Viviana and her man? You should probably keep both Kenny and Joe away from my nutso Eagles fan self :)
    3) I need to know more about this Will Farrell disdain thing as well…

2. 1.16.13
    Chelsea said:

Ok, that is pretty darn cute. I love that he is like- but just understand, I will not blog. I love seeing how different all of the “men behind” are. You get a new perspective on the ladies too! xo

3. 1.16.13
    Tanvi said:

My favorite series on your blog. They are darn cute and I like how he is supportive and appreciate his lady in her hobby.

4. 1.16.13
    Ashley said:

This feature is one of my favorites around the blogesphere! Such a neat look into the men’s perspective. They’re such a cute pair!

5. 1.16.13
    viv said:

Thanks for the feature, Victoria! xox

6. 1.16.13
    Rachelle said:

this series is so cute, makes me realized that they are a lot of nice and supportive guys out there.

xo

7. 1.16.13

Love how supportive he is. Especially that he doesn’t complain when she makes him wait to eat his food :)

8. 1.16.13

What a supportive boyfriend! I know, men just don’t usually get the blogging gig:)

9. 1.16.13
    Alyssa said:

They are SUCH an adorable couple. I’m blow away by how many bloggers have such supportive gents–it’s so sweet!

10. 1.16.13

Always love reading through these. Such sweet comments from him about his wife!

11. 1.16.13
    Chelsea said:

Ah, I love these responses! Such supportive and wonderful comments about his wife – you can totally see how proud/impressed he is with her. And Thanks for the intro to a new blogger to me!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

12. 1.16.13
    Danielle said:

Love this! What a great feature. They both seem so down to earth and fun to be around! Great MBTB feat!

13. 1.16.13
    Mallie said:

Oh, Kenny… he’s just a delight! And Ray Lewis IS a beast :)

14. 1.16.13
    TheNOW said:

Such a cool series.. I feel like Kenny and Matt would be friends. He loves the Ravens like Matt loves the Cowboys. He seems amazing, Viv!! xoxo

15. 1.16.13
    Landi said:

What a cool series! Viv is such a nice person… and hearing more about Kenny and how much he supports his wife and her endeavors is awesome!

16. 1.16.13

he’s adorable. and so right. viv is DEFINITELY a people person of the best kind! ox

17. 1.16.13
    Haley said:

I absolutely love this feature but especially loved reading more about Viv & her husband, Kenny! They are too cute & how sweet are his responses? Love this:)

18. 1.16.13

what a cutie! He reminds me of my husband :) If we lived in the same town we could double date!

19. 1.16.13
    Tali said:

Joe is a Cleveland Browns fan! Is he from Ohio? My family is too!

• 1.16.13
      vmacandcheese said:

Yes, he is! We are both CA transplants.

20. 1.16.13

I love Viviana! I was so happy to see Kenny was this week’s MBTB! He seems so sweet and supportive. And any guy who will watch a romantic comedy is A.Ok in my books. Though I still enjoy my Will Farrell movies ;)

21. 1.20.13

Loved this interview! My husband would probably say a few of the same things! Except I love Will Ferrell! He’s one of my favorites! Elf! Great interview! Have a great weekend! XO