The Man Behind The Sparkle

Actual email I sent to Erin from The Sparkle when I got her boyfriend Roberto’s questionnaire back: “I’m a married woman so please don’t take this the wrong way — your bf is a looker!!” True story (although maybe I just have a type). But what makes Roberto even more endearing is that he’s totally hilarious and insightful. I loved his interview, and found myself smiling the whole way through. He’s the kind of guy you’d love to chat with at a party, simply because he seems interesting, fun, and — if his support for the lovely Erin is any indication — a real sweetheart. He makes a great other half to Erin, whose blog I’ve come to love for beauty tips, yummy recipes, and everyday inspiration. Read on to learn more about Roberto’s thoughts on the blog world!

1. 11.14.12
    Amberly said:

Hilarious! My bf would totally say the same things! LOL!

2. 11.14.12
    Nancy said:

Very cute post! My hubby thinks Ive been abducted by aliens when I can spend HOURS blogging.. this guy sounds super understanding and gets it! He is adorable.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

3. 11.14.12
    Rachelle said:

he is a looker, and looks like he has a great personality.
    xo
    Rachelle

4. 11.14.12
    Erica said:

Adorable!

5. 11.14.12
    Helena said:

I love this series!

6. 11.14.12

thank you so much for featuring my man, victoria! i’m still giggling at the email you sent me – haha. i must say, he still makes me laugh every day and is so supportive with it all (you know how crazy it can get!)

thanks for having us, victoria! xo

7. 11.14.12

Ha, these answers are hilarious! My boyfriend is actually the one guilty of the latte instagram. My response, “You are officially a female blogger now. Welcome.” =) Love this series!!

8. 11.14.12
    Anna said:

This is so cute!. It’s wonderful to read about a guy so supportive of his lady. Also I just love reading the Sparkle.

9. 11.14.12
    Melanie said:

Somehow I missed this series when I visited your site before, but now I’m going to go back and read the archives! I love this! What a nice way to highlight the guys who stand behind us and support all of our endeavors. xo

10. 11.14.12
    Melanie said:

And yeah, Erin’s man is a looker. :)

11. 11.14.12
    caitlin said:

Haha, this was a good one!

12. 11.14.12
    Kenze Lee said:

This is fantastic! What a great idea!

xo, Kenzie

13. 11.14.12

Love his personality and how supportive he is. So cute. And this is stilll one of the best series in blogland!

14. 11.14.12
    LWP said:

Gorgeous, funny and supportive! He’s a keeper.

15. 11.14.12

I love this series. It’s so fun to meet the men attached to the women behind the blogs we love. This guy is so down to earth and supportive and honest.

Btw, I’m a first-time commenter but long-time reader:) so, hello!

16. 11.14.12
    Lena said:

Ok people….I know he’s a great guy, with a awesome personality. Funny as hell.. I shoulud know as he’s my cousin…. Erin is lucky to find this catch…. He is definitely a keeper.

17. 11.15.12

One of my faves of this series! Made me laugh :)

18. 11.15.12
    Emily said:

I can’t get over how fun this series is. He sounds like such a sweetie, good for Erin!!

19. 11.16.12

Yup, looker, keeper. That guy needs to start a blog. He has the right flow of words. And thanks for the intro to The Sparkle – great discovery!

20. 11.16.12

Quite the caring man you got there Erin ;)
    So happy to see you have someone who fully supports and gets you! btw: love that classic NYE photo of you both.

-Michelle {LiveLoudly}