The Man Behind House of Earnest

What can I say about Erin and House of Earnest? How about this — a few weeks ago, I was chatting with another blogger about the amazingness that is Erin’s blog, and I think I said something like, “Her DIYs! All the original photography and content! I don’t know HOW she comes up with this stuff, let alone has the time to do it all while working full time.” In short, Erin’s talents will blow you away (I’ve featured her on Friday’s Link of the Week countless times).

But Erin has a little trick up her sleeve in the form of her husband Matt. According to Erin, he’s the unsung hero of many of her awe-inspiring home projects (their big bedroom built-in shelving project comes to mind). I loved reading Matt’s responses to the MBTB questions, and learning more about the guy behind House of Earnest!

1. 10.10.12

Great interview! I just love Erin’s blog. It’s one of my very first daily reads- everyday. Always want to see what she has up her sleeve next!

2. 10.10.12
    Alyssa said:

So sweet–I love Erin’s blog!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. 10.10.12
    Victoria said:

Aaaw Matt! So sweet! Two of the nicest people I know!

4. 10.10.12

Awesome interview! Erin’s blog rocks, and I’m definitely sending this to my boyfriend so he can see that I’m not the only one with serious DIY project spillover all around the house! =)

5. 10.10.12

so cute, as always! and thanks for intro’ing me to erin’s blog! fabulous stuff, v!

6. 10.10.12

i love hearing about erin’s blog from her husbands point of view. so cute! and yes, there are tons of people who LOVE erin’s style, DIYs and posts!

7. 10.10.12
    rita said:

ah! every week i just love this series even more! so excited to find new blogs, too!

8. 10.10.12
    Bess said:

Very sweet. Now I have to check out her blog.

9. 10.10.12

Another one! I love it!!! Thanks :)

10. 10.10.12
    julia said:

aww so sweet! i’d love to know what matt’s blog is called – it sounds like something my bf would be into!

xo julesinflats.com

11. 10.10.12
    lexi said:

This is adorable! I love hearing what the boys have to say about our incessant instagramming of meals!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

12. 10.11.12
    ashley said:

love this series! and the introduction to a blog i can already tell i’ll love.

13. 10.11.12