The Man Behind Design Darling

Today’s man behind the blog might not need much of an introduction, because he’s made many a cameo on his girlfriend’s blog! Meet Michael, co-star of Mackenzie’s adorable ‘His and Hers’ series on Design Darling. I think most gals (and guys!) would agree that Michael is an amazing sport to help Mackenzie out with her column, but read through his interview below and you’ll see why. Beyond aspirations of major blogger columnist fame, he has a fantastic sense of humor and is incredibly supportive. I loved learning more about the “Design Dude” behind Design Darling and I know you will too!

1. 9.26.12

So sweet! What an adorable couple they are!

2. 9.26.12
    christin said:

This is the cutest series of all time! I love that he wears pink pants, I think my boyfriend would break up with me if I even suggested it.

3. 9.26.12
    amy said:

awww, i love a good supportive guy!

4. 9.26.12

These are such fun posts! Great to get the boys involved, they’re such great sports. xo

5. 9.26.12
    viv said:

He’s so sweet! You can just tell how proud he is of Mackenzie!

6. 9.26.12

Great post! He seems like a keeper for sure Mackenzie! -C
    mossypants.com

7. 9.26.12

Such a sweet interview! I love keeping up with Michael & Mackenzie’s adventures on Design Darling, so it’s especially fun to see them featured here.

8. 9.26.12
    caitlin said:

Another good one! He sounds so sweet and supportive.

9. 9.26.12

So cute! I love how he is a big part of her blog as well. It is always amazing to see how supportive these MBtB’s are! Keep this series coming!
    -www.catfishandcaviar.com

10. 9.26.12

Mackenzie is one of the sweetest bloggers I know – it doesn’t surprise me that Michael seems the same!

11. 9.26.12

Mackenzie is such a supportive, creative and talented gal. She rocks, and by the sounds of things, so does her man!

12. 9.26.12

Awww, that was a sweet post! I expected nothing less when he’s dating a darling!

13. 9.26.12
    julia said:

aww, so sweet!

xo julesinflats.com

14. 9.26.12

Precious!! They seem like just the sweetest couple! Design Darling is the BEST!!

15. 9.26.12
    Melissa said:

Such a nice interview! It’s great you are recognizing the supportive boyfriends and husbands behind the blogger.

16. 9.27.12
    rebecca said:

,,,it’s always wonderful to have your greatest fans supporting those things which you’re passionate about. cheers to michael who seems to be a great supporter of mackenzie and DD,,,