The Man Behind A {Little} Dash of Ash

I love all the men behind the blogs, but I seriously laughed out loud when I first read the responses to today’s featured dude. Alejandro, the other half of Ashley from A {Little} Dash of Ash, may or may not have referenced a certain piggy bank that the entire blogosphere went crazy over…and I have to admit, he’s kind of spot on! Hilarious. Alejandro sounds like every blogger’s dream partner in crime — a guy who will patiently help you take self-portraits for Instagram, cheer for you when a post goes viral, and let you take all the time you need to snap food photos when you’re out at dinner. From the looks of things, his support doesn’t go un-noticed — Ashley is quick to reward him with plenty of baked treats and love notes (too cute). Read on to learn more about the man behind A {Little} Dash of Ash!

1. 9.19.12
    eileen said:

I freaking love this series!

2. 9.19.12
    caitlin said:

Yesss!! So glad it will be happening more!

3. 9.19.12

This could not be more adorable. I wish Dave were as supportive! He is comfortable being clueless :)

4. 9.19.12
    rita said:

this is so freaking adorable! i’ve loved getting to know alejandro via ashley’s blog and this proves he is even better than i could have imagined! so glad this will be a more regular feature!

5. 9.19.12
    christin said:

they are just the cutest couple ever.

6. 9.19.12

What a duo. Love it! I never get sick of this series.

7. 9.19.12

Love this series! How cute are Ashley and Alejandro?!

8. 9.19.12
    Jess said:

Such a cute interview. I’m in love with this series, and I also hopped over to Ashley’s blog and LOVE it! Thanks for the intro :)

9. 9.19.12
    ashley said:

Thank you so much for having us! I loved reading Alejandro’s answers… and if you are reading babe, I STILL want that gold piggy bank! ;) xxoo.

10. 9.19.12

Yes, keep this series around…it’s a hoot!

11. 9.19.12

This series is just too much fun… I loved reading Alejandro’s interview!

12. 9.20.12

LOOOOVE this series! Genius and a fabulous read. I hope to one day add my man to the list as I am sure he has some funny stuff to say :) -CatfishandCaviar

13. 9.20.12

I love this pair so much–I wish {cv} had half the patience Alejandro does for instagram ;) this series rocks! Good work, A! Ashley is lucky to have you!

14. 9.21.12

love this, my husband always has a lot to say about my ridiculousness and blog posts. I would love for him to do this!

15. 9.22.12
    lexi said:

I love Ashley and of course I’m not surprised that her guy is so supportive! Too cute!

16. 9.22.12
    Jessica said:

haha! This is so cute… I love that she got him to switch to an iPhone and that he has mastered the art of the phone self-portrait! adorbs
    xx