Floor to ceiling artwork

I don’t even want to know how much a square foot of this costs, but how lovely are these wallpapers from Hermès’ newest collection? Inspired by many of their previous scarf designs, these wallpaper patterns (like their fabric counterparts) are certainly eye catching. I particularly like the illustrated papers with their hand drawn brush strokes. So whimsical, casual, and fun. And I absolutely adore the basketweave one…maybe because I also really like it when tile is laid down like this?

What do you think of the new Hermès wallpaper? Anything you could live with?

{Image credits: Vogue}

1. 8.27.12
    eileen said:

I could live with any or all :-) Gorgeous!

2. 8.27.12

That bookshelf wallpaper is my favorite – how perfect would it be for an office?!

3. 8.27.12
    rita said:

i love the green print on the bottom left… but would much rather dress myself in hermes than my walls!:)

4. 8.27.12

Oh my… absolutely amazing! Though I agree with Rita – would rather splurge on an Hermes scarf or cuff. The bold green/gray is my favorite.

5. 8.27.12
    Christin said:

i’d totally do the jungle in the bathroom because it feels like one. and then we’d never eat again because it would be so expensive.

6. 8.27.12
    alexa said:

Um all of it. Hermes…amazing. Not in my budget, but fun to dream!

7. 8.27.12
    TheNOW said:

Ughghg I can’t stop dreaming about Hermes wallpaper!!!! xoox

8. 8.27.12
    Katherine said:

These papers are really lovely. I was thinking about getting the animal scene a few seasons ago but stopped short when my SA informed me that it was a little under $1K a roll. Seriously! Love your blog Veronica, just caught up on a bunch of posts :)

9. 8.27.12
    lexi said:

You had me at Hermes — though I agree – it’s probably ten gazillion dollars. And I love wallpaper – definitely wall art.

10. 8.27.12
    Elizabeth said:

WHOA baby.

I have always loved wallpaper more than paint—just gives a room that cozy feeling and allows you to express yourself with some bold pattern.

I know you’re a bit afraid of the price but I just did a post on how to get some of that faboosh art they have on Mad Men at a lower price at http://elizabethandliz.wordpress.com/

Thanks as always for the great post!

11. 8.28.12
    Amanda said:

oh la la! I like the bottom left!