1. I’m obsessed with Acure Organics facial scrub. I tried it on a whim when I was ordering a bunch of other toiletries from drugstore.com, and man, am I happy I impulse added it to my cart. It’s a thick mask like scrub, made with seaweed and green clay. I’ve been using it every other day, and immediately after I wash my face with it, my skin is smooth, soft and glowing. The next morning, my nighttime moisturizer seems to have worked better. I’m a fan!
2. So, this might have happened as a belated bday gift. I’ve only been lusting after this bag for, like, ever, so I was pretty excited.
3. I have to admit I was a little skeptical when Misikko contacted me and asked me if I’d be interested in trying out the Cadillac of blow dryers, the HanaAir Professional. I was happy with my little $30 Revlon hair dryer that I got at Target…what would I need a new one for? Consider me converted. This thing is as good as the hair dryers you see in salons — probably because pro stylists are often buying it! It dries my thick hair much quicker than my old dryer,with far less frizz, and because of some sorcery in the motor, makes it super shiny. I still need to flat iron, but the whole process takes a lot less time. It also has about a bagillion heat settings and power levels (and by bagillion, I mean like 6). It’s an investment for sure, but from what I can tell after a few weeks of use, it seems like a good one!
4. I painted my toenails in this mint color from RGB. They make me happy every time I look down!
5. We’re headed to a wedding in Lake Tahoe this weekend and I’ll be sporting this simple number from BR. The wedding is for one of Joe’s co-workers, so it meant my whole look had to be put together, pretty, but nothing over the top. I like how versatile this dress is, and that it shows off my back (which I’ve been working out in advance of the wedding!).
6. My sweet friend Susannah surprised me with this clutch for my birthday. It was one of those moments where I got a package in the mail and was like, “What? I didn’t order this! Waaaait a minute…!” Don’t you love surprise packages?
7. The last time I was in Sephora I got a sample of Fresh’s Hesperides Grapefruit perfume. It’s the perfect scent for summer! Light, fresh, feminine, and a touch citrusy. A little dab will do ya!