Looks to Love

An unexpected mix of pastels; a springy, swingy dress layered over last year’s chambray; and a dog walking outfit that would make heads turn with envy. Which look do you love?

PS — In case you can’t tell, I’m still having a love affair with chambray shirts. Not over it!
PSS — Did you know I have a Pinterest board that features lots of other looks to love? Check it out!

{Image Credits: DVF Spring 2012; Madewell; A House in the Hills}

1. 2.28.12
    Molly said:

I’m def not over chambray shirts either – I wear mine entirely too often and I don’t care… Loving that mint paired with camel and grey – very lovely for spring!
    Misssssss you!
    xx

2. 2.28.12

Could not agree more! I need that Madewell dress.

3. 2.28.12

I totally agree. I LOVE that first look, from DVF – the mint blouse is perfection!

4. 2.28.12
    viv said:

Love all three looks! I’m obsessing over the Chloe bag!!

5. 2.28.12
    alyson said:

I’m totally not over the chambray thing either. Just pinned a chambray with a bright skirt yesterday. LOVE.

6. 2.28.12

I don’t think I’ll ever be “over” chambray either. And I’m kind of obsessing over mint green, too right now!

7. 2.28.12

Like you, I’m still in love with chambray – they’re here to stay! Also, that first DVF look is amazing! The color palette, the shapes, ugh, just everything. Perfection.

8. 2.28.12
    Kate said:

I love the DVF pastel color block look…Chambray is always in season in my book :)

<3 Kate

9. 2.28.12

I am loving the green here! Happy Tuesday!

10. 2.28.12
    Allison said:

Chambray! I wear mine with everything in the spring and summer.

11. 2.28.12
    Taylor O said:

Love all 3 of these looks!!!!

12. 2.29.12
    Jess said:

Yes! I love how clean everything looks! That striped dress with the chambray is fabulous!

13. 3.3.12
    sarah said:

hey v! just playing catch up on my blog reading and found this. thank you for including me!! i adore that madewell dress too!