It’s I’m Loving…the gift edition!
I always like hearing about what other people received as gifts, so I thought I’d share my own.
1. I mentioned this book in a previous post, and yes, I still love it!! I already know it’ll be one I turn to for inspiration over and over.
2. My grandmother took this post to heart, as she gifted me with these adorable cafe capris in green. I can’t wait to wear it with the wildcat top!
3. I got these shoes on SUPER sale from Net-A-Porter. And when I say super, I mean super. Like, almost had a heart attack super. A Net-A-Porter credit that they randomly gave me when another shipment took forever may have helped matters. Three cheers for good customer service!
4. Another gift from gram. I’ve been wanting a tweed jacket and I love this one.
5. A very early gift that I received in early November. Safe to say it’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received! This will come in very handy at Alt next month.
6. I am infatuated with the almost neon purple color of this silk shirt. For sure a fave.
7. I’d been dying to get my hands on this book for, like, ever, and was so happy when my cousin sent it my way.
8. Another gift from my grandmother — a puffer vest! Funny story. When I was probably 11 or 12, she brought me back a white puffer vest she purchased in London. At the time, it just wasn’t my thing, and I never wore it, and eventually we gave it away. So when I told her I wanted one for Christmas this year, I thought for sure she’d want to strangle me. Instead she just sent one to me in green. I heart her.
Not pictured because I received them after I made the collage: this amazing book on English country homes, and this pretty little bracelet. I’m so thankful for all these goodies!
So what about you?? I’d love to hear what you ended up with this year! Anything especially exciting?