It’s I’m Loving…the gift edition!
I always like hearing about what other people received as gifts, so I thought I’d share my own.
1. I mentioned this book in a previous post, and yes, I still love it!! I already know it’ll be one I turn to for inspiration over and over.
2. My grandmother took this post to heart, as she gifted me with these adorable cafe capris in green. I can’t wait to wear it with the wildcat top!
3. I got these shoes on SUPER sale from Net-A-Porter. And when I say super, I mean super. Like, almost had a heart attack super. A Net-A-Porter credit that they randomly gave me when another shipment took forever may have helped matters. Three cheers for good customer service!
4. Another gift from gram. I’ve been wanting a tweed jacket and I love this one.
5. A very early gift that I received in early November. Safe to say it’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received! This will come in very handy at Alt next month.
6. I am infatuated with the almost neon purple color of this silk shirt. For sure a fave.
7. I’d been dying to get my hands on this book for, like, ever, and was so happy when my cousin sent it my way.
8. Another gift from my grandmother — a puffer vest! Funny story. When I was probably 11 or 12, she brought me back a white puffer vest she purchased in London. At the time, it just wasn’t my thing, and I never wore it, and eventually we gave it away. So when I told her I wanted one for Christmas this year, I thought for sure she’d want to strangle me. Instead she just sent one to me in green. I heart her.
So what about you?? I’d love to hear what you ended up with this year! Anything especially exciting?