1. I fell in love with the Talia blouse from J.Crew the minute I spotted it in the catalog. Too bad it sold out online almost immediately. When I found one in my size at my local store last weekend, I didn’t think twice about getting it!
2. New candles from Anthropologie that are currently perfuming my office and our bedroom (I picked up a Capri Blue in Aloha Orchid and a Voluspa in French Cade Lavender). I used to shy away from spending money on big, nice candles, but lately have changed my tune. It’s such a worthwhile indulgence that lasts a long time.
3. Huggable hangers. I discovered these via Sarah, when she wrote about a closet cleanout. I purchased a couple sets at Container Store and they’re AWESOME. No more clothes sliding off hangers, or hangers that leave marks in your clothes. Bonus: because these hangers are so much thinner, you can fit more into your closet. I plan on buying lots more to replace all my janky plastic hangers.
4. Pure Peppermint tea from Peet’s. I don’t know how I’d be getting through the day without it.
5. These flats are not on sale online. So I have no idea how I lucked into getting them for 60% off in store. Same as the Talia blouse. I didn’t ask questions, I just handed over my credit card.
What’s making you happy these days?