1. Tamra {ever swoon} said: replied:

Ohhh I really need that curling iron! Thanks for the recommendation!

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  2. I need to order that curling iron asap! I saw it on your post over at Liz’s last week and it’s been in my amazon cart ever since. The Benefit mascara looks amazing too! Thanks for sharing. Hope your week is off to a great start!

3. Mal @ The Chic Geek said: replied:

Now I want that curling iron too!

4. Alex said: replied:

ah I so want that curling iron – I wish I could try it first!

5. marissa @ the boot said: replied:

yes! i love products with a good catchphrase. :) bombshelled!

6. Lindsey said: replied:

Too funny…I just got both of these products about a month ago and I can’t get over how great they are! I’ve literally never been able to curl my hair with a curling iron and have it hold. I could use my Chi, but it was destroying the ends. I too was a CoverGirl Lash Blast user…and as much as I love the Benefit product, I’m not positive that it’s worth the $12 difference.

7. Brynn said: replied:

I just mentioned the benefit mascara on my post today! Too funny :) I just started using it a couple of months ago an LOVE it…just the best, right?! XO brynn

8. viv said: replied:

I have both products and LOVE them!

9. nancy @ adore to adorn said: replied:

love this post! thanks for sharing. i’m always looking for new items to add to my “lot.”
    xo,
    nancy

10. Lara Matos said: replied:

my hair DOES not curl, i repeat – does not curl. its thick and pin straight and usually too heavy too hold a curl but I’ve heard wonders about the sultra bombshell. I need to find someone who owns one so I can give it a try. If you wind up getting one, let me know what you think!!

11. Lonely Wife Project said: replied:

You sold me on both!

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  12. dude. how did you know i was in the market for new mascara? done and done. thanks!

13. Bettina said: replied:

The sultra bombshell type of curling iron has been intriguing me for over a year now! Is it hard to use, that’s what I’ve been worried about is burning my fingers?

14. Renee said: replied:

Ohh you make me want one of those curling irons! Saving pennies now too!

15. Eli said: replied:

Eagerly awaiting to try the Benefit lashes here! Gonna check them out finally on my next stop at Ulta.

The curling iron looks awesome but dangerous! where do you set it down without burning anything?

16. Sara Mueller said: replied:

Sounds like I need the bombshell!

17. Emily said: replied:

LOVE curlers like that, I just recently got one and love it!!

18. the NOW said: replied:

Ooooh I need a new mascara…I should try this!! xoxo elizabeth

19. Things That Sparkle said: replied:

You just featured two of my favorite products EVER in the universe.

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  20. Um I’m going to need the Bombshell! My hair is so dang heavy, it never holds curl ever.

21. Sally said: replied:

Shoot, shoot, shoot! I was JUST in Sephora today and picked up the Real mascara and almost bought it. My co-worker loves it as well. Wishing I had seen your post before I went in there! Probably going to have to go buy the stuff tomorrow now…
    And as for the bombshell, its life changing. Enough said.

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  22. I need a new curling iron BAAAAAAAAAAD, might have to save up for that baby!

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  23. Okay. That’s it. I’m gettin’ the curling iron.

13 Feb 2012 | Reply
  24. I’ve gotta try that curling iron. They’re real is my favorite, too!!

25. Taylor O said: replied:

I need that curling iron! I look like a poodle every time I attempt to curl my hair!!!

26. Sweet Nothings said: replied:

ive been thinking about that mascars. and i cannot for the life of me use those irons. I burn te #%^Y^& out of my hands!

14 Feb 2012 | Reply
  27. [...] of Vmac + Cheese introduced this wonder to me – she mentioned that one of the ladies she roomed with at Alt had one and that it was basically magic. Since I’m all about trying to figure out my hair in 2012 [...]

13 Mar 2012 |
  28. Beauty Bar said: replied:

[…] The Bombshell: This curling iron has great reviews and what made me pull the trigger and buy it was Victoria’s own review that the curls stay in your hair for more than a day. I was on the search for some sort […]

29 Jun 2014 |